Saturday, April 1, 2017

7. Look at Me!

7. Look at Me! Disney Baby by Marcy Kelman. Illustrated by Jerod Maruyama

I would like to start this post off by saying that Jenny loved this book. The first time I showed it to her, she actually squealed with excitement. She's nearly 4 months old now, and she's finally getting excited about her reflection, so all the bright colors and the fun house mirror on every page really evoked something in her.

Every page features a Disney character and an emotion or action that they encourage baby to do as well. For example, Mickey is smiling, Goofy is making a silly face, and Dumbo is yawning. The illustrations are super cute, bold, and very colorful. It's no wonder Jenny loves it.

And I love it because the mirrors in this book aren't flat. So when I say fun house reflection, I mean it. It's hilarious... and I had to snap some photos of Jenny looking at the cover.

Shout out to Lauren, who bought this one for Jenny. We absolutely adore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment