Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Goodwill Book Haul #1

Goodwill is dangerous.

99 cents for children's books. And I love it because it's always a mystery as to what will be on the shelf. I will, from now on, only buy books for Jenny 2nd hand. Library book sales, Goodwill stores, thrift shops, garage sales, you name it! I got 9 books for under $9.

1. Curious George at the Parade by Margret & H.A. Rey
2. Curious George's Dream by Margret & H.A. Rey
3. Curious George Goes to a Movie by Margret & H.A. Rey
4. Curious George in the Snow by Margret & H.A. Rey
5. Curious George goes to a Chocolate Factory by Margret & H.A. Rey

All 5 Curious George books don't even feel or look like they've been opened. Even the binding cracked when I looked inside of them. I'm particularly excited for #5 because that's where I met my husband, at a chocolate store.

6. You are my Cupcake by Joyce Wan

I've seen this one at Target many times, and I've always been sooooo tempted. It's probably the cutest book ever. But I'll wait to tell you why.

7. The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka. Illustrated by Lane Smith
8. Llama Llama Misses Mama by Anna Dewdney
9. How do Dinosaurs say I Love You by Jane Yolen. Illustrated by Mark Teague

So I'm pretty excited to add these to Jenny's bookshelf. Really good, solid book choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment