Friday, June 30, 2017

28. Dinosaur Dance!

28. Dinosaur Dance! by Sandra Boynton


How cute is this book? Colors, dinosaurs, and movement?! Count me in.

Each page features a new, brightly colored dinosaur doing a groovy dance move. This book also rhymes, which is great for babies and small children. Of course my favorite is the triceratops because tap.

Jenny has very recently become a pacifier kid, which makes it easier to enjoy books with her because they don't automatically go into her mouth. She sat through this one and I think she really liked the bright colors and shapes. The onomatopoeia dance moves also help, and I definitely danced with my baby while reading this one. It ends with a dinosaur who looks very distressed because everyone is doing the cha cha cha. It's pretty hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment